martes

Personajes estimulantes Nro. 9(?)



KUNG FU


#
KCC: The most dangerous road of all is the one called revenge.–KF:Movie*

#
Man: It is said that a moth that lives to close to the flame leads a short life.
KCC: But in China, it is said there is little difference between a long life and a short one. Both are but moments in time.–KF: Movie*

#
KCC: Master, forgive me for I have failed.
Poe: You have not failed no one Grasshopper, only your own ambition.
KCC: My ambition?
Poe: It is sometimes difficult, is it not, for you to remember that you are but a humble priest?
KCC: Yet, as a man I sometimes greatly fear that I may fail.
Poe: If that is our destiny, you cannot change it. But do not go in fear, Grasshopper. Fear is eternal darkness. Go instead with inner strength. For it is like a deep river, into which all streams flow. It increases, always moving forward. And soon, there is nothing that can stand in its way.–KF: Movie*

#
Poe: At times the task you face, may seem overwhelming. And you may feel unequal to what is required.
Young KCC: Master, I observe others, and they seem to know the way.
Poe: Do you?
Young KCC: I am puzzled and unsure. I move one way, and then another. To no purpose.
Poe: And therefore, grieve.
Young KCC: Yes, master.
Poe: The sage has said "Others are contented, I alone am drifting. Not knowing where I am. I am different. I am nourished by the great mother. In an uncertain hour, the wise man acknowledges uncertainty.–KF:Movie*

3 Comments:

Blogger Marcelo Camisay said...

Pequeño saltamontes.....
-Si Maestro.-
-Observa.....
-El cielo en esta noche estrellada?..-
-Yes.....cuando veas solo una estrella en la oscura noche...Es porque ya han apagado el televisor...-
-oh!-

(Dedicado a los que esperan)

13:41  
Blogger Santiago said...

jejejejejeje...rejejejejeje..jererejej

17:49  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

Fear is eternal darkness
and the things that we fear are a weapon to be held against us...

00:28  

Dejar un comentario

<< Home